10 Minute Leg Workout
A 10 minute leg workout? Why?
The legs... even though they
are not often seen by friends and colleagues, they are an extremely important
muscle group of your body. They are the foundation of the house that is you.
Strong legs will make it easier to stand all and walk day and besides that
training your legs helps to 'motivate' your lungs which is beneficial for your
endurance. And this is how to train them in just 10 minutes.. in your office if
Unlike the 10 minute chest workout
where we used just one exercise, in the 10
minute leg workout we will be using three special ten minute leg exercise.
This is my own variation on the squat. It's a exercise I often do in
my martial arts trainings.
- You start of in a low squat position (the angle between you lower and
upper leg is smaller than 90 degrees)
- Push yourself up in a standing position
- Pull up and kick with you left leg.
- Go back down in the starting position
- Come back up and now kick with your right leg
Side Lunge Switch
- Stand straight with your legs a bit wider than shoulder width
- Move your weight to your left leg
- Bend your left leg as far possible without lifting
your heels from the floor, tap the floor with your hand on the left side of your
- Now shift yourcentre of gravity to your other leg,
which means, bend your right leg and stretching your left , now tap the floor
on the right side of your leg
- Keep shifting your weight from the left leg to your
right leg, each time tapping on the outside
- Stand with both feet next to each other
- Step out with your left leg and bend right
leg until it your right knee almost touches the ground
- Push yourself back in the starting position with your
- repeat with your right leg
The 10 Minute Leg Circuit
- Your are going to do every of these exercise for half
a minute, in these 30 seconds you will try to do as many reps as possible
- After you complete a set of every exercise rest for 1
- Do a total of 4 sets
- After the last set take a rest of just 30 seconds
- The last 30 second you will go in to the horse position (stand with you
feet slightly wider than your shoulders and bend your knees until your thighs
are parallel to the ground) and you will keep this position as long as
possible, this either means till failure or until your out of time
Combine 10 Minute Circuit Workouts
The 10 minutes leg workout can easily be combined with
our Crazy Abs Circuit. For a complete Abs, butt
and legs training.
Go back to 10 minute workout
to top of 10 minute leg workout
Go to 10 minute
Find more 10 minute leg
This should set you on your way to a fit and sexy body. If you really want to step it up and get your fitness, health and looks to the next level, i recommend you check out The SixPack Shortcuts Program, by Mike Chang. Which you may know from hundreds of workout videos.
Mike Chang is an ISSA certified personal traner and his program focuses on 20-30 minute workouts, all brought to you in the form of clear and motivating videos.
Learn more about SixPack ShortCuts
Best of luck